Saturday, June 9, 2012

washington wizards jerseys I know

Used to better.
To give her a seat on this examination paper, we discussed the beginning of time,oakley black friday oakley cyber monday ray ban black friday 2015 ray ban cyber monday oakley black friday deals oakley cyber monday, there are still pointing the mean, then I think, Zhao Rui level of English, at least in basic skills than me, and She discussed a long time, I think he can learn some knowledge.
Strength is not covered, after all, Zhao Rui is the top grade, the first of our class.
Finally finished this paper, after Zhefan discussion, I do not think that how how a top student, relatively speaking, Zhao Rui is a good person to get along, I began: back to me? this score, I afraid of the future is never a chance. Ah, so many sit in, I of this paper is indeed a good-looking, in addition to writing, a red check mark.
Zhao Rui eyeball rolled, seems to have thought of what was going on, Conditions? And I have to tell what conditions, English notes? She said that my the main points in my eyes, than the general reference books review the information and more.
Know that the people of this note, a few people, Zhang Changhai, Li Tongtong, Shiming Yi, Shi Mingyi is not exposed, Zhang Changhai possible, but Li Tongtong the probable maximum.
Well, the English classes I have not how heard, what what notes? The teacher is the same as all the notes are almost, I was faintly bad feeling about this.
Direct refusal, not so good, to find what excuse? Urgently between, I really can not think of a good reason, this is still too tender.
Zhang Changhai get my notes, his English scores improve slowly, I know, if Rui Zhao see the things I write this in English, I do not mix.
Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment